Monday, March 30, 2015



Hello, everyone! I wish that I could just send a ton of scriptures to explain this week.

Here are a few:

"For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory..." ~ 2 Corinthians 4:17

"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness... Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities.... for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then am I strong." ~ 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

You'll have to look up Philippians 4:11-13, because I don't have time to do much else.
This has been an extremely trying week, and I have grown a lot. I have come to love my trials because they are new challenges Heavenly Father trusts me with to make me more like Him. I welcome the trials, and I am ready to wear out my life in bringing others to Christ (D&C 123:13).

I love our Father! I know that He knows us and loves us. We are always going up a spiral staircase by improving and doing the things that will help us come home to Him.

Love you all! Have an amazing week!
Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment