Monday, March 9, 2015

Hello, everyone!

I have to be brief. I'm still in Fort Wayne, now known as Fort Zion :) Sister Belnap is here, too! We have been working so hard and having a lot of fun!

Yesterday we went to contact a referral a member gave us. When she found out who we were, she said, "This is why people aren't joining your church. You're too aggressive!" I felt bad that she couldn't see why people do join the church.

People looking for eternal happiness with their families join the church. People who want to be freed from addictions, pains, and broken lives join the church. People who learn that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love them no matter what join the church.

It's hard to be a disciple of Jesus Christ, but it's even harder not to be. I know that Jesus Christ has restored His authority to the earth. I know that families can be together after this life. I have no doubt that Heavenly Father wants us to come home. He loves us!

That is what I know, and I share it with everyone. Please share your testimony with those you love, too! It may just change their lives. I love you all! Have an amazing week!

Sister Murdoch

Amish country! It's gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment