Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Happy first day of December, everyone! It's already off to a fantastic start for us :)

On Saturday, a woman we've been teaching got baptized. Her name is Darlene Arellano. Her daughter joined the church at the age of 18 many years ago when she lived here. She wasn't active for years, but started coming back and referred her mom to us.

Darlene has so much faith, and it's very childlike. She has been such a treasure to us. She loves Heavenly Father and wants to do good and be good. (Yes, to all of my silly family members who love to tease me, I just said do good)  :) We sure love her!

We went to the festival of trees in downtown Fort Wayne with our Sisters from Kendallville and Fort Wayne earlier today. A couple Sisters from our ward drove us there. We had a blast looking at the trees, eating donuts, and then going out to lunch. I love Christmas time!

This was a very difficult week for me personally. I have had more opposition than ever before, but I've also had more grace. I know that Heavenly Father hears our prayers and knows the desires of our hearts. He loves us and He wants us to be happy. He has heard my prayers countless times and I've seen His hand guide me. I love Him, and I'm grateful for His mercy and love.

I pray that you all have an experience this week that will remind you of God's grace. He loves you! I love you all, too. Have a wonderful week!

Sister Murdoch

Check out this video about our Savior, Jesus Christ: "He is the Gift"




    "You'd better believe that we gave Santa a card :)" (pass along card)

No comments:

Post a Comment