Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I am so grateful for your prayers and for the answers that come from our Heavenly Father.

I am grateful for my family. I love them SO much! I am grateful for the Book of Mormon because I have found peace and instruction in it. I am grateful for prophets today as well as in the past. Mostly I'm grateful for Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. I am eternally grateful for the love and purpose that I have because of the Atonement.

I am grateful for good things to come because of our Savior.

We have a huge initiative to spread the news that "He is the Gift." The December Ensign should have 9 cards that you can give out. I would invite you to do that, to spread the good news with someone you care about. I promise that some good will come of it and someone will find peace through your testimony. Never deny a generous thought.

I love you all and I'm grateful for you! Have a wonderful week!
Sister Murdoch


P.S. Sister Seamons tried frog legs for the first time in her life and we had an epic zone fun day at the park. Hooray for Turkey Bowls!



No comments:

Post a Comment