Monday, December 15, 2014

Hello, everyone!

Again, my time is drawing to a close. This needs to be short.
Sister Seamons and I have had so many adventures, from ministers trying to convert us, to families with kids running around and screaming. Heavenly Father loves all of His children, and I'm grateful to be here to serve many of them.

I'll be accompanying a few Elders at our Christmas conference on Thursday... prayers on our behalf would be greatly appreciated :) I'm excited and terrified at the same time. Being a missionary at Christmas time makes the calling feel more special and the season more magical.

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. He is our friend, support, and advocate. He saves us every day. I love Him, and I know that He loves each of us.

Love you all! Have a wonderful week!
Sister Murdoch


Sister Yokum (MTC Companion), Sister Murdoch, and Sister Seamons (current companion)

No comments:

Post a Comment