Monday, December 8, 2014

Hello, everyone! My time is short, so I just want to share my testimony.

I love our Heavenly Father. He is my best friend and I know that He hears all of our prayers, spoken and unspoken. I love Jesus Christ. Without any doubt, I know that He is the Savior of the world, our King, our friend, and our strength.

Joseph Smith is the prophet who was called to restore the full and complete organization of Christ's church. There is a prophet on the earth, Thomas Monson. I know that by following his words we will be blessed beyond measure.

The Book of Mormon is the word of God. It brings us closer to our Savior, and it brings peace to our souls. In it we find revelation for us and our families today.

These things are true! I love you all, and pray that you remember that I know this labor of love I help with is truly the work of the Lord. You make a difference in someone's life. Share the gift with everyone you can.


Love you!

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment