Monday, July 28, 2014

Hello, everyone!

I wish I could show you just how excited I am about what happened this last week! It was just overflowing with miracles! New investigators, a few people at church, answered prayers, miracles truly have not ceased!

The woman that I told you about last week is so amazing! She has come so far in just two weeks. Yesterday morning we woke up with a message from her, saying that because of some things that were going on that she wouldn't be able to come to church. Sister A felt prompted to leave her a note. We gave her some oranges ("Orange you glad we met?") and told her in the note that this was some of the opposition we told her would come. She thought about it all morning, and when we stopped by later to see her, she had decided to go. Church was a wonderful experience for her again. We saw her this morning and she is so full of light!

I just wanted to cry when we were with her. Her experience only gives me greater conviction of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. There is no doubt that because of Him we can become new and start over with a clean slate. I love this woman with all of my heart and I know that even when she didn't believe in herself that Heavenly Father saw great potential in her. Sister A and I see it, too. For everyone who's ever asked, that's the best part about being a missionary: seeing the Atonement change people and learning how to use it to change myself as well.

Love you all! Have a fantastic week full of rain storms and sunshine!


Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment