Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello, everyone!

I don't have a lot of time, but I want to let you know that Ohio has awesome rainstorms! We pretty much got drenched the other day, but at least the lightning didn't hit us :) We have seen a lot of miracles everywhere. Some come in the form of service projects or finding people to teach. I just found out that a woman Sister W and I saw once when we went to help her clean is getting baptized. I'm so glad we followed Ammon's example and served her. Sometimes that's all it takes to open the door.

Sister A is super great with kids! One day while we were outside, she started blowing bubbles for some kids to pop. We met one of the mom's who wants to learn more. It's amazing how the small and simple things change eternity. I know that Heavenly Father is in the details of our lives. I know that He loves us and lets us experience rain and sunshine because He loves us.

Have a wonderful week full of miracles!

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment