Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hello, everyone!

Oh, I wish I could just tell you everything!!! This week was absolutely incredible! Two families that we've been teaching (one a part member family and the other a new one we started teaching last week) both came to church yesterday. I was so happy. These families can be together forever, and coming to church is one step to reaching that blessing. I just sat there looking around, feeling the joy of helping them come this far, and then I felt a tinge of sadness. I knew that Heavenly Father wanted me to go somewhere else.

Earlier today, President Porter called. I have been asked to serve as a Sister Training Leader. I am a little overwhelmed at the thought, but also extremely excited :) I just hope that I will be helpful wherever it is that I am next week. I'll be sure to let you know of course. I'm really going to miss everyone here, especially Sister A. I sure love her and have learned a lot with and from her.

Because of my scrambled mind right now, I don't know what else to say except this: I love the gospel! It is the most wonderful thing in the world because it is centered on Jesus Christ and designed to give us eternal happiness with our families. With every feeling of my soul I know that this is true. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and always directs us. I  know that Jesus Christ is the son of God. I know this because of the feelings and thoughts the Holy Ghost gives me. These things are true. I know it. And that makes me happy :)

Never forget that miracles happen to you daily. Keep your eyes open for them! They will be there. It is always possible. Love you!

Sister Murdoch


No comments:

Post a Comment