Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello, everyone!

This week has been super busy and super amazing! It still thunderstorms like none other, and often it's pretty much like being in a carwash. Once in a while I make sure to run right through the deep, humongous puddles :) No wonder it's so green here!

A set of Sisters in a neighboring area met a young man who lives in our area. They told us Friday that he was expecting a visit... on Friday. We hurried over to see him. We just saw him before he had to go to work - miracle! He asked us to come back on Saturday. We took a young woman with us and taught him about the Restoration. He loved it! In fact he wants his step-father to join us when we go back tonight. Pray for all of us! I know that it will be a good experience. I'm excited to share the Book of Mormon with him.

It was still a simple week, as busy as it was. The investigators are still progressing in their own ways. I have improved a lot in talking to everyone and testifying to them according to their needs and I still have so far to go. Sister N and I have had interesting experiences, hilarious moments, and days full of miracles in the shape of raindrops. I love the gospel! I am so grateful for the blessings of the priesthood, eternal families, and especially knowing how to apply the Atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ. I hope that you all have a week full of miracles in the form you want them, rain or shine!


Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment