Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello, everyone!!! :D I am just so happy today! I hope that you are, too!

We had an amazing week! It was really hard, but full of miracles. I've started carying Mormon.org cards in my pocket when we exercise in the morning. I've found that for some reason people are especially friendly when they're outside walking their dogs. It's getting much easier for me to talk to people. The Sister training leaders have helped with that a lot - I love exchanges! The husband of our couple we've helped teach came to the adult session of Stake Conference. His wife was again unable to come because of her health, but he came anyway. Prayers on their behalf would be greatly appreciated. I would also ask for prayers for the young woman we've been visiting. She's trying to decide if she should be baptized or not.

Fun story: this week is a "mini mission" week for the young men and women who want to see what it's like being a missionary. There are 6 boys and 3 girls that all came to the mini Missionary Training Center on Saturday. Sister N and I were asked to teach about chapter 6 of Preach My Gospel, how to develop Christlike attributes. Halfway through our last class, the stake president and Elder Falabela of the 70 came to join us. Awesome! I about died, but we made it through somehow :)

Elder Falabela spoke at conference about families and family history and temple work. It was a wonderful lesson to be taught about. I know that because of the priesthood, our families can be together forever. I know that my family is sealed by that power. I am so grateful for that very special blessing. Thunderstorms continue to rain blessings on us. I love how sudden and powerful the rain comes down. It's very much a reminder to me of the blessings Heavenly Father gives us. One of my favorite things to say is, "My cup runneth over," and I've certainly said that to myself a lot recently.

Y'all have a wonderful week! I wish you thunderstorms enough to fill your barrell with blessings.

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment