Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello, everyone!

I have to send a super short email. I just found out that I'm staying in Miamisburg, Sister N is leaving, and I'm training a new Sister. I'm basically freaking out, but I know that it will work out somehow.

Fun story: We've recently been running into people who only speak Spanish. I don't remember enough Spanish on my own to talk to them, so I asked one of the Elders for a greeting and simple testimony. A few days after he helped, a new number texted us... in Spanish! I texted back what I learned and asked if we could send his/her number to the Spanish Elders. No response yet, but there are never accidents :)

I hope that y'all are having lots of wonderful things happening in life! I know that Heavenly Father loves us all and helps us individually. From personal experience I know that He hears every prayer and answers it when it is right and in the right way.
Psalm 147:3-4 ~ "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names."

Have an incredible week!

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment