Monday, April 20, 2015



Hello, everyone! I hear it's a little dry out west. I will pray for our thunderstorms to come that way :) Well, here is some delightful news I have:

I'm in the Columbia City ward! Sister Mickelsen is my Sister now. Funny thing, Columbia City is the ward right next to Fort Wayne. In fact, we technically live in Fort Wayne :) Wow! I already knew several people here, so this was a fun transition to make. I have fallen in love with the people and the area already. I love it!

We have had so many blessings from this last week. We found many new people to start teaching. This Saturday we're going to the temple with a man who was recently baptized. He has a family name that he is going to be baptized for, and we're thrilled to go with him!

Oh my goodness! I wish I could explain the feelings of my heart. I learned a lot during our meetings at church yesterday, and it was remarkable to receive so much revelation. I know that Heavenly Father loves us. To quote Elder Holland,

"God expects you to have enough faith, determination, and trust in Him to keep moving, keep living, keep rejoicing. He expects you not simply to face the future; He expects you to embrace and shape the future—to love it, rejoice in it, and delight in your opportunities.God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can’t if you don’t pray, and He can’t if you don’t dream. In short, He can’t if you don’t believe."
~ Elder Jeffrey R. Holland "This, the Greatest of All Dispensations" Liahona July 2007
I know this is true! I know Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to turn to Him so that He can bless us. Turn to Him always. I promise that He hears and answers every prayer.
I love you all! Have a fantastic week!
Sister Murdoch


No comments:

Post a Comment