Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello, everyone! Happy November to y'all! :)

This month has started off on a wonderful note. Two families in our zone were baptized and confirmed this week! One of them was the family the Spanish Elders were teaching. A woman that we've been teaching came to it and really felt the Spirit. I truly know that the Holy Ghost witnesses of truth no matter what language is spoken.

The family that we've been teaching is struggling right now. They have been going through more trials. They're getting baptized in a couple weeks, but things are getting harder for them. Satan is a sneaky one. Please keep them in your prayers!

I'm now working with Sister Seamons. She's from Preston, Idaho. Yeah! Another spud sister :) She is such a hard worker and has helped so many people here already. I'm grateful for her strength and example of diligence.

Before I go, I want you to know that I have a deep and personal witness that our Heavenly Father loves us. He wants to bless us. That is His joy! I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that He knows what we feel, face, and desire. He carries us through our trials. I love my family and I know that if we all keep our promises to Heavenly Father that we will be an eternal family.

I love you all! Have a spectacular week!
Sister Murdoch


P.S. I know what you'll think when you see this picture, and I just want to state that we did not coordinate our dresses :) Meant to be Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment