Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello, everyone! This has been such a cold, and intense week for me, not just because of the weather.

We had a zone conference on Friday. It was life changing for me. I had the opportunity to sing "Jesus, the very thought of Thee" and I felt my love for our Savior grow as I sang. Elder Wilford W. Anderson was there. He's a member of the 70 (which means that he works closely with the apostles). As Sister Training Leaders, Sister Seamons and I were blessed to be in a small meeting with the other STLs and zone leaders. I learned so much! I wish I could tell you all about it.

I want to share something with you that I learned on the almost two hour drive home following the conference:
It is not enough to just exist. I am here to save souls. Because of that, I have declared war against Satan. Believe me, since the moment I made that decision, much more opposition has faced me.

Yesterday I didn't feel very good when I woke up. More often I get to test my faith in Christ and my patience with others. These are just a few of the things I've experienced. It's not easy to fight against the adversary, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I fight with Jesus Christ. Then why not go forward with courage and determination? I feel like a different person. I feel like I trust my Savior more than ever before.

I love you all and pray that you will be strengthened in this war we fight together. If you're exhausted, hungry, or in pain, then you are certainly in the best of company, because you follow Christ. May He bless you this week! Love you!


Sister Murdoch

Panda Express with Sister Stone, Sister Christiansen, Sister Murdoch, Sister Seamons
 Exchanges - Sister Seamons, Sister Murdoch, Sister Elmer and Sister Dunford

At Zone Meeting - Sister Porter, Sisters Seamons and Murdoch, and Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment