Monday, September 22, 2014

Hello, everyone!

This might be strange, but despite the fact that I have so much on my mind I have so little to say. We had such a wonderful week full of grace and miracles. My heart is full of gratitude for a loving Heavenly Father who directs us and strengthens us daily. I just want to share one thing with you.

Yesterday a woman told Sister P and I that we are wrong and she's sorry that we're going to lose our souls. She said some horrible things to us and condemned us for our beliefs. We stood there and listened and then we testified of the truthfulness of the things we teach. Then we parted ways.

It was such a simple experience, but I felt so much power through the Holy Ghost. I felt like Ammon, which was great, since he's my favorite missionary. I guess today I just want everyone to know that the things I help teach are true.

Heavenly Father loves us. Jesus Christ is our Savior, and He has restored His truth to the world. Joseph Smith was called to be a prophet and today the prophet is Thomas Monson. The Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ and truly testifies of Him. Our families can be together forever if we are baptized by the authority of Christ and then sealed by that same authority.

May this simple email be my witness to you that these things are true. If nothing else, know that I know these things are true. I witness of these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Sister Murdoch


No comments:

Post a Comment