Monday, September 15, 2014

Hello, everyone!!

I'm sorry that I didn't really get to write last week. We had fun at the game, even though the Reds totally got creamed. It's funny, but once we got there, I didn't even care about getting a hot dog or watching the game. Sister Parker and I didn't sit down until maybe the 6th inning. We just gave everyone who would accept one a mormon.org card and extended baptism to new investigators instead. I later realized that is because my desires have changed. I'm grateful for the Atonement that made that possible. Best finding day ever! :)

We have had the hardest few weeks that I can remember. There has been so much opposition. A man we've been teaching since I got here is getting baptized this Saturday. Please keep him in your prayers. He has overcome a lot, and even though things have been harder for him as well, he's holding strong. His faith in Christ increases mine.

Yesterday we taught the 13 year old Sunday school class. The subject was obedience and how we're blessed by being obedient to God's commandments. As we prepared, I was humbled to see how many blessings come when we keep ourselves spiritually, mentally, and physically clean. I know that Heavenly Father loves us. I know that he gives us commandments so that he can bless us. That is His joy!

I hope you all have a fantastic week! God bless you as you are obedient.

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment