Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello, everyone! I only have a few minutes, so I'll tell you briefly how amazing mission life is.

I am now in New Haven/Fort Wayne, IN (first time out of Ohio!). I absolutely love it! The people are so nice. This is a bike area/we still have a car. I haven't been on a bike in over five years, so riding 8 miles to the church this morning was fun :D

Sister P and I are working together now. She was in my second zone, so I was thrilled to find out we would be companions. She's an outstanding missionary! I'm grateful to be here with her.

I just want to let you know that the priesthood is one of my favorite things ever! I know that the priesthood is on the earth again and that it is the power of God. It can heal, comfort, and strengthen.

Gotta go! I love you all and hope that you have a spectacular week!


Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment