Monday, August 18, 2014

Hi, y'all!

This needs to be short, but I want you all to know that Fort Wayne is spectacular! We saw so many miracles happen. Our entire zone hit leadership standards last week. We're pretty sure that we're the first zone to do that since the mission was reformed last July. Yay! We love grace :)

Sister P and I have had the most incredible experiences here. I wish I could show you how much I love being a missionary. There's nothing like it. I realized that Wednesday was my half way mark. It made me a little sad, but also anxious to have a better last 9 months.

I love the gospel. I love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love the Book of Mormon. I am grateful for my family at home and here in my mission home. Your prayers make all of the difference in the work. Please share your testimony with others. You have no idea what kind of impact it has on those who hear it.

Love you all! Have a wonderful week!


Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment