Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello, everyone! I know that I only have a minute. Let me just rejoice for that time.

We have a prophet!!! Do you know how amazing that is?! Heavenly Father still talks to us through a prophet. He talks to us personally. He loves us so much that He sent His son, Jesus Christ, to be our Savior.

We have temples! Our families can be together forever. In a very real way we will never be parted if we keep our promises we make there.

We have the priesthood! Joseph Smith was called to be a prophet, and one of many wonderful blessings is that we have the power of God that can bless us if we are obedient.

I'll be honest - this was a very hard week for us here in Loveland, Ohio. However, Heavenly Father has seen fit to try us, prove us, love us, and challenge us. I love Him for that.

Have a wonderful week and remember who you are!

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment