Monday, April 14, 2014

Hello, everyone! I thought that I would have more time to write, but it turns out that Sister W and I are going to run soon, so here's what last week was like in a nutshell:
Miracles! We found a family of 3 kids and the parents to teach. We love them! We found several others, too. Sharing Joseph Smith's experience is my favorite thing to do as a missionary. We did that a lot as we opened our mouths. I love that they are filled if we will try!
We had a specialized training meeting that helped us learn how to teach better. We've seen amazing things happen. Please continue to pray for the people here. I know that they're changing, and that brings greater challenges. Every prayer helps and they need it. Thank you for every prayer you've already prayed! I know without a doubt that they make a difference.
Oh, I guess I should mention that I'm no longer a teenager. YAY!!! I don't know how it happened, but somehow the ward found out that it was my birthday and I was given a lot of gifts, but honestly the best gift was a priesthood blessing after a full day. I love the priesthood and I know that it has been restored through the prophet Joseph Smith.

I love being a missionary! Wishing you a happy spring! You'd be jealous if you could see it here :) I'll send pictures next week. Until then, have a wonderful week!

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment