Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter, y'all!

I had such a fantastic Easter! I hope that everyone else did, too. It was wonderful to talk to people about the Savior on such a beautiful and special day. I have come to love my Savior more than before. I know with even greater conviction that He knows how each of us feel in our hard, trying times. Time after time I need reminders, but it never ceases to amaze me how He's happy to help me remember.

We colored eggs with a family and received Easter baskets, but my favorite part of Easter was partaking of the sacrament. I was in need of a specific answer, and after praying for some help, I found my answer in the scriptures. I know that the Bible and the Book of Mormon are the word of God. They are here to help us come to Christ and I love to study the words in them.

Gotta get going, but I just have one more thing to say:
MY BROTHER IS COMING TO LOUISVILLE!!! :D (Jason called to Kentucky Louisville mission-Sept. 3) Apparently the mid-west just needs more Murdoch's. I'm glad to be a missionary and servant. There's nothing like it. I love y'all and hope this week is full of joy and new beginnings!


Sister Murdoch


No comments:

Post a Comment