Monday, March 10, 2014

Hello, everyone! I'm super excited to write to you! We're about to go to a mission fun day with President and Sister Porter, so this may be a bit short.
Miracles abound! We have had some rough days, but we've had some wonderful days, too. One woman threatened to call the cops on us... That was fun :) We had a powerful lesson on the front porch of a man's home. He is going to read the Book of Mormon and come to church. Another man has only had a copy of the Book of Mormon for a few days, but in that short time we've seen more light and joy in him.

I want to share my witness of Jesus Christ. This week I have literally leaned on the Atonement more that I can remember ever doing before. Psalms 37:3-7 have meant a lot to me in the last few days. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He is my strength and the difference in the things I cannot do. I know that His love is endless and perfect. I love Him so much. How grateful I am for Him!

Your prayers have been felt and are greatly appreciated. Along with the fun day today, we'll have a zone conference and a temple trip. This week is going to be incredible! I hope that y'all have a week just as great!

Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment