Monday, March 17, 2014

Goodness! One of these days I'll write the long email first! We only get an hour total to email. Sorry this one will be short, too.

The temple and zone conference were absolutely incredible! I really loved both. Questions are answered through scriptures and prayers. I'm grateful for that special gift.

Story for the week: A man that we've been teaching is getting baptized this Saturday. (Please pray for him!) He whimpered when we taught the word of wisdom. He actually thought that we were kidding about not drinking coffee. He hid his face when he handed it over as he said, "If that's what I gotta do, then it's what I'll do." His faith has strengthened me so much.

I love y'all! Have a wonderful week and I'll try to write more next week!
Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment