Monday, May 4, 2015



Hello everyone!

We are running REALLY low on time, so I have to apologize for not being able to write back to all of you. I did get to read your emails, which I am extremely grateful for. You were all inspired, and I am very grateful for your love and prayers.

Highlights of the week:

- A young man we're teaching came to mutual. It was only a court of honor for scouts, but he absolutely loved it, made some friends, and wants to come every week!

- There is a Reverend that the Elders are teaching who loves this church. He comes every week. Yesterday he bore his testimony (which was written out), and talked more about how great Joseph Smith is than anything else. I love it!

We are seeing miracles everywhere! I love this work, and I love you! Have a spectacular week!
Sister Murdoch


No comments:

Post a Comment