Monday, January 26, 2015

Hello, hello! This has been such a wonderful week!

Sister Ollerton is up here now! She's from Snowflake, AZ. We served in the same district a year ago in Cherry Grove. What goes around comes around :) She has been just amazing! Lots of changes have happened in our Fort Wayne family, and they're all great!

Last Monday, Sister Seamons and I were getting out of the car to see the Gonzalez family, and a man was walking by. He was clearly upset and not in a talkative mood, but I had the feeling that I needed to give him a card. He has been going through a lot of trials. He feels like we are an answer to his prayers. We gave him a church tour Saturday, and yesterday he came to church! I know that the Spirit helped him feel peace, and that Spirit prompted him to let us come back.

The Gonzalez family is incredible! They are all changing together. I'm so proud of them for keeping the commitments we invite them to keep. They have overcome a lot of opposition. The Spirit is in their home, and they are all excited for their baptism coming up. Please keep them in your prayers!

I know this work is important, eternally important. I know that our Savior loves us and that He is our strength when we're weak. I am so grateful for Heavenly Father listening to our prayers. He has a plan for each of us. He loves us!

I hope that you have a week full of miracles!
Sister Murdoch 

No comments:

Post a Comment