Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello, everyone! If you're reading this, I just want to congratulate you for not dying from eating less, eating healthy, and exercising :D Just teasing! I really do hope that your New Years goals are wonderful and that you're excited for 2015.

Last week we went to see a young lady that we'd met. Her older brother answered the door. When we asked for her, he slowly asked, "What did she do?" Haha! We assured him that she wasn't in trouble and then told him about how Jesus Christ has restored His church. He invited us inside, and we taught him and his girlfriend about it. She was more interested than he was, and we're seeing her again tonight. I'm excited to start teaching them!

We had a wonderful New Year. At 6:30 pm on Dec 31, we were inside working on a little package President and Sister Porter gave to us. It took the rest of the evening and until about 3:00 p.m. on Jan 1 to complete. It was all about who we want to become and what we want to be.

That's what life is all about. We need to focus on the question, "What do I want to be?" more than "What do I want to do?" I'm excited for what 2015 will bring! I'll be doing things that I never dreamed would happen. I welcome the hard and wonderful experiences that will come my way.

I hope that you all have a fantastic week! I love you all!
Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment