Monday, May 19, 2014

Hello, everyone! This week flew by, and everything is SO different!

I'm now serving in the Miamisburg ward in the Dayton stake. This is the first time I've been outside of the Cincinnati East stake, so things are tremendously different here. I get to serve with Sister N, who just finished training. She's amazing! She doesn't give herself enough credit with how much she knows. The people here love and trust her. I see it everywhere I go. She's a hard worker and just wants to get things done. I love her so much and look forward to the adventures we'll have together.

Sister W and I were actually doubled out of Loveland. That was really hard for Sister W. We never completely understand why it happens, but I know that the Elders will take care of our family there. I'm already gaining family here. I have no idea why I'm supposed to be here, but there have been many times where I meet someone and just know that we needed to meet. A couple people have told me that I look familiar. I love hearing that! It just further proves that Heavenly Father orchestrates the little things. It's been amazing to be here.

Yesterday we taught a man who has only been taught the restoration lesson. He had great questions and had put an honest effort into working for his answer to know if he should pursue this course. He said that he is content in life and decided not to learn more. Of course I felt sad, but I also felt strongly that more will come later for him. When we bore testimony of what was shared with him the Spirit was strong. It was the only time he didn't talk. Someday the seeds will grow. Alma 32:41-42

I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is Jesus Christ's church. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and another testimony of Jesus Christ. I know that there is a prophet on the earth today. I know that my family is bound by the power of God, and nothing can break that bond. I hope that you all have a wonderful week full of miracles, as mine is sure to be. I love you!


Sister Murdoch

No comments:

Post a Comment