Monday, February 24, 2014

Wow! I'm back in L'il Miami! :D I knew that I would be coming back, but I didn't realize that it would be so soon. Sister W is brand new from the MTC and on fire! We've both learned a lot and been stretched so much in the last week. I love her so much. I know that we're companions for a reason. This is a young and developing area, so we have lots of room for the grace of God. 

On Saturday we went to a baptism because I was asked to be the pianist. Just 2 hours before the baptism, we went back to our car after knocking doors (I totally threw a football with a dad and his son then taught them the entire restoration with Sister W - useful talent!). The car clicked... dead battery. We looked across the street and saw a couple men working on their cars. We went to ask for help. People don't usually talk to them, so they were happy to help and jump the car. We're definitely taking cookies later! We replaced the battery and went to the baptism. It was a wonderful experience.

The picture is a girl we're starting to teach. She loves make up, so she gave us a make over even though we were already wearing make up :) Sweet Frog is a great place to go! I will miss the Sisters from my last area, but I love the Sisters here, too!

Prayers are always needed. I know that there have already been many. Thank you for the support and everything! Have a fantastic week!



No comments:

Post a Comment