Monday, February 17, 2014


Sorry, this is going to be a short letter again, but it is full of love! :)

The baptism went extremely well. The woman that was baptized is SO incredible! Sister S and I agree that our musical number was the best when we played it there. The practices were just okay. It was a very special experience for everyone there.

So... I'm getting transferred again. :) Tomorrow is when I leave Cherry Grove. Sister S was heaven sent for me. I couldn't ask for a better companion. I'm really sad, but I know that I've fulfilled my purpose here at this time. I have no regrets. Also, I'm training. I just found out a few hours ago and I still don't know what to think. I'm scared out of my mind, but I have more faith in Heavenly Father. Hopefully because I don't know much He can do more with me. Please pray for me and my new companion! 

Miracles continue to happen! Please don't be afraid to talk to people. This is part of your lifestyle, not just a religion. When you open your mouth Heavenly Father can fill it. Pay attention to thoughts you have because often that's how you can help others when they come to mind. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here. I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

Sister Murdoch




No comments:

Post a Comment