Monday, February 10, 2014


Hello, everybody!!! This has been one of the best weeks of my life. :) I just love being a missionary. The work is hard and the rewards are priceless. I have learned so much while I've been here, and I can hardly wait to learn more! 

The man that we taught on the doorstep rocks! We taught him twice more last week and he came to church yesterday. It makes him feel good, so we're working on teaching him that he feels the Holy Ghost. He will be baptized in March, so please pray for him! 

We had a specialized training meeting with President and Sister Porter. That day was incredible! We can now go to the temple! That is the best news I think I've heard as a missionary. :D I pretty much started bawling... I wasn't a crier until I became a Sister missionary. Go figure. 

This weekend Sister S and I will be playing a duet at a baptism. The woman we've been teaching is getting baptized and loves the hymn 'I Know that my Redeemer Lives,' so we're arranging it. Sister S will play violin and I'll play piano. We're thrilled! This woman is as solid as they come. She bought her own quad, scripture case, and what she refers to as "goodies." She loves the gospel and is inviting other investigators to her baptism. She inspires and amazes me.

Miracles never cease. I have been so blessed to help with the work in Cherry Grove. I've never been so happy in my life! This is the best decision I've made in my life so far. I love the Book of Mormon and I love my Savior. I hope that y'all have an awesome week! 

Sister Murdoch




No comments:

Post a Comment