Monday, February 9, 2015

Hello, everybody!

This has been such a trying and wonderful week! We were so blessed to have the Gonzalez family be baptized and confirmed. They are so happy and excited for the adventures to come :) After little Sarah was baptized, we asked her how she felt. "I feel different... in my heart," she said. "It feels good." Aww... I love this family! They're getting ready to go to the temple in a few weeks and next year they can be sealed for time and all eternity.

The woman that thought we were Jehovah's Witnesses came for her church tour. She shared a lot with us and felt the Spirit really strong. She immediately accepted our invitation to come to church. She wasn't able to because she was on her feet at work for 13 hours Saturday and her leg was swollen from it; but she said that she wants to come next week. We're seeing her tomorrow, along with a few of her family members we met.

We've been teaching a gentleman down the street from the Gonzalez family. He's a great guy and going through a lot. He came to church the last two weeks but didn't yesterday. He knows that we're in his life to help him right now. He reminds me of one of my uncles, and I love him as I do my uncle.

I've seen the gospel bless my life. I've seen it bless my family. I wouldn't be out here if I didn't know that what we teach is true. Heavenly Father loves us. He is involved in the details of our lives, and loves us on our good days and not-so-good days. He's our Father. I've come to know Him on a personal level. He truly loves us. Because of His Son, Jesus Christ, I know we can change daily and find joy.

I love you all! Have a stupendous week!
Sister Murdoch


                                                        The Gonzalez Family
                           I know there isn't snow at home. I think it stayed with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment